This is a preparatory course aimed at gaining valuable knowledge in the theoretical aspect of organizational behaviour and exposing students to the application of the organizational principles, practices, techniques and tools which assist in the discipline of management. It is designed to provide students with a thorough understanding of organizational behaviour. Learners will undertake and in‐depth study of the impact, which individuals, groups and structure has on behaviour within organizations to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Define organizational behaviour.
2. Discuss fully the contribution of various disciplines to the development of organizational behaviour.
3. Examine organizational behaviour variables in relation to an organization.
4. Outline implications of variables of organizational behaviour on managers.
5. Examine different organizational models and their impact.
1. Foundations of organizational behavior
2. Individual behavior and the organization
3. Group behavior and the organization
4. Organizational development