The Mentoring, Coaching, and Consulting course prepares entrepreneurs to become business mentors and coaches, and to be able to establish a consultancy within their sector or industry. Entrepreneurs should be willing to coach and mentor their employees and subcontractors. They ought to be able to share their experiences with fellow entrepreneurs and individuals, exploring the potential of establishing their own businesses. Many entrepreneurs will be interested in taking their specific expertise to aspiring business - persons, and employees in their organisations to help them succeed in business ventures, and perform entrepreneurial tasks more competently. The course, therefore, systematically exposes students to definitions of key concepts, and how these function in the context of an enterprise; and guides students on the conduct of mentoring, coaching and consulting on the basis of views about learning, as well as on how to evaluate the efficacy of coaching and mentoring interventions.
1. Define and explore the similarities and differences of mentoring, coaching, and consulting.
2. Conduct coaching sessions.
3. Examine the process of business consulting.
4. Define and explore the similarities and differences of mentoring, coaching, and consulting.
5. Explore the methods and processes of workplace coaching to improve employee performance.
6. Explore the methods and processes of business mentoring to develop employees, peers and other business personnel.
1. The Background
2. Mentoring In A Business Enterprise
3. Transfer And Evaluation Of Mentoring/Coaching Interventions
4. Consulting In Business