- Commonwealth of Learning (COL)
- Rajiv Gandhi Foundation
This course is designed to help you understand what you see, hear, and read. It will help you express yourself clearly when speaking and writing.
• Increase your vocabulary and choose more appropriate and persuasive words.
• Identify the main points in anything you read (a newspaper, magazine article, or book).
• Write simple sentences, correctly using the recognised rules of grammar and punctuation.
• Construct longer, more complex sentences correctly.
• Write a correct paragraph using proper paragraph structure.
• Write a concise report, letter, or proposal.
• Write and design effective promotional pieces.
• Construct a case history that has emotional appeal.
* Module 1: Basic Grammar Skills
* Module 2: Putting Grammar to Use
* Module 3: Creating Short Writing
* Module 4: Applying English Skills to Special Projects