- Commonwealth of Learning (COL)
- Describe flexible learning terms commonly in use, (as reflected in the FSD course).
- Range: blended learning; flexible learning; open and distance learning; e-learning; m-learning, synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Identify the range of issues concerned with implementing new learning strategies in own country context.
- Range: policy; ICT infrastructure; change management; CPD, leadership; learning materials; pedagogy and research; quality assurance, learner demographics
- List the components of a typical country policy framework in support of flexible learning.
- Range: ICT; ODL; e-learning; Open Source; OER; Access; PLAR (RPL/APL)
- Identify and describe 21st Century learning and teaching tools exhibiting teacher capabilities in association with content creation, storage, and delivery methods and platforms.
- Range: online LMS, cloud-based sharing tools, online information and resource channels, audio and video creation software, animated cartoon software, PowerPoint conversion tool.
- Describe the change management initiatives that may be present in a typical strategic framework in support of flexible learning and blended learning.
- Range: Institutional management and leadership; curriculum and assessment; benchmarking
Request this Course for Use
We are happy to assist you to run a similar course for your institution on Moodle. These course materials are available for educators to share and adapt for their own use under the CC By-SA 4.0 license. To download the course materials as a Moodle (.mbz) file please contact email@example.com.
Please note, this request is not for students to attend the course.