This course introduces programming with JAVA for mobile environment. It is part of the seven courses related to Mobile Application Development.
1. Explain Java as a platform consisting of virtual machine and execution environment.
2. Understand and explain the different editions of java platform that can be used to create Java programs
3. Understand and explain Java Database Connectivity and how to achieve such connectivity.
4. Understand the proper installation of JDK and setting up the environment for creating Java programs
5. Explain the use of classes and objects and identify how they simply process of creating complex program
6. Proper understanding and use of selection, decision and repetition
1. An introduction to the unit content.
2. Unit Objectives
3. Unit outcomes.
4. New terminology.
5. Core content of the unit with a variety of learning activities.
6. A unit summary.