1. Describe basic terminologies and various phases of web application development process.
2. Recognize and understand HTML web page elements and HTML tags.
3. Develop web pages using HTML.
4. Apply CSS to format web page elements.
6. Plan, design and deploy a multi-page website using available
▪ An introduction to the unit content.
▪ Unit outcomes.
▪ New terminology.
▪ Core content of the unit with a variety of learning activities.
▪ A unit summary.
▪ Self assessment questions
▪ Reference and further reading.