This course provides an introduction to multimedia and covers software and hardware requirements. There are five blocks of learning resources: Computers and Networks, Content Development and Distribution, Arts and Science of Multimedia, Programme Production Techniques, and Media Management and Marketing.
1. Learn about Multimedia hardware.
2. Learn about Multimedia Software.
3. Learn the steps for operating multimedia systems.
4. Learn the steps for making communication through multimedia.
1. Multimedia hardware
2. Multimedia software
3. Multimedia operating systems
4. Multimedia communication systems