- Odisha State Open University
This course covers aspects of digital audio video production for multimedia development. It has five modules: Audio production, Video (pre-production), Video (Production), Video (Post Production), and Practical assignment. Covering open source and free software, it provides in-depth understanding of theory as well as a practical approach to audio video production in the digital environment.
1. Name the audio equipments that are used in audio productions.
2. Differentiate between the types of Microphones.
3. Explain the Process of Sound Recording
4. Describe Voice Dubbing process.