This course covers 3D visual designing and animation using open source software. It has five modules: Modelling, Shading, Animation and Rigging, Lighting and Rendering, and Dynamics. It follows a practical approach to multimedia animation.
1. Interface and customize elements as the Info Editor (Top),a large 3D View, Time Line (Bottom), Outliner (Top right), properties Editor (Bottom right etc.
2. Use Transformation tools in Blender
3. Create Multiple Objects with Mirror and Duplicate
4. Working Surface modelling
5. Create Polygon Objects
1. Introduction to 3D space
2. Introduction to Modelling
3. Inorganic Modelling
4. Organic Modelling