Course overview. Welcome to Coordinated Science Biology, Chemistry and Physics for S4 & S5 levels (Grade 10). Coordinated Science Biology, Chemistry and Physics for S4 & S5 levels (Grade 10)— is this course for you? Course outcomes. Timeframe. Study skills. Need help? Assignments. Assessments.
1. State scientific phenomena, facts, laws, definitions, concepts and theories
2. Use scientific vocabulary, terminology and conventions (including symbols, quantities and units).
3. Manipulate scientific instruments and apparatus, including techniques of operation and aspects of safety.
4. Identify scientific quantities and their determination.
5. Outline scientific and technological applications with their social, economic and environmental implications.
6. Translate information from one form to another.
The course is broken down into units. Each unit comprises:
1. An introduction to the unit content.
2. Unit outcomes.
3. New terminology.
4. Core content of the unit with a variety of learning activities.
5. A unit summary.
6. Assignments and/or assessments, as applicable.