On completion of the course, you will have developed useful insights into the significance and various implications of statistical analysis and inferences. Besides, you will be able to:
- define the concept of statistical analysis and distinguish between statistical analysis and statistical inferences.
- use various statistical measures and their use in analysis and interpretation in their research.
- develop essential skills to understand concept of the level of confidence interval and their use in making analysis and interpretation in research.
- use the statistics effectively and efficiently for verification of hypothesis of their research study meaningfully.
- develop analytical ability and critical thinking in selection of statistics and their use in making interpretation meaningful and productive.